2 bedroom flat for saleFerryfield Gardens, Alexandria
Sold STC £110,000
- Home Report £120,000
- Modern 2 Bed 1st Floor Flat
- Bay Windowed Lounge, Breakfasting Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-suite Shower Room
- Gas CH. DG. Security Entry. Residents Parking
Only minutes from the wide range of amenities in Alexandria Town Centre. 2 bedroom 1st floor flat on the Alexandria side of the Leven. Bay windowed lounge, breakfasting kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, further double bedroom, bathroom. Gas CH. DG. Security entry. Residents parking
Located within a modern development where a property rarely comes onto the market, this 2 bedroom flat is set on the first floor of this modern building and is only minutes away from the variety of amenities and travel links in Alexandria.
Accommodation comprises: Communal entrance which is carpeted and has an audio security entry system; Reception hall with storage cupboard; Large bay windowed lounge with 'Juliette' style balcony; Modern fitted breakfasting sized kitchen with integrated oven, gas hob, cooker hood was well as space for breakfasting table, washing machine and fridge/freezer; Master bedroom with in-built wardrobes; Three piece en-suite shower room; Bedroom 2 is a further double bedroom and again had in-built wardrobes; Three piece family bathroom.
The subjects are enhanced by double glazing, a gas fired central heating system with 'combi' boiler and an audio security entry system.
Set within landscaped garden grounds with residents and visitors parking.
Lounge 14' 8" inc. bay x 15' 10" ( 4.47m inc. bay x 4.83m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 11' 11" max x 9' 8" ( 3.63m max x 2.95m )
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.95m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.