3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Market Street, THETFORD
Sold STC £120,000
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000-£130,000
- Three bedroom cottage
- Off road parking
- Backing onto picturesque Castle Park
- Close to town centre
Backing onto the picturesque Castle Park area and located close to the town centre and riverside walks, this three bedroom character cottage benefits from off road parking and two reception rooms.
The historic market town of Thetford is ideally positioned close to the Cambridgeshire and Suffolk borders and therefore offers good road links convenient for commuting.
Cambridge itself is about 33 miles to the west, Norwich is 29 miles East and Newmarket just 20 miles along the newly improved A11 dual carriageway.
The town has much to offer including amenities such as shopping, doctors, dentists, sports facilities, pubs, cafes and restaurants, highly regarded Grammar school and a railway station connecting with Ely, Cambridge and London. The riverside area of the town centre is currently under development and will provide a cinema, hotel and further facilities.
The river "Thet" borders the southern boundary offering delightful riverside walks and there is currently redevelopment in place in the town centre with river frontage consisting of a cinema, restaurant, hotel and public open space. Further recreation can be found in the extensive forest areas in the surrounding areas including High Lodge offering forest cycle and walking routes and play areas.
Timber Entrance Porch 13' x 4' 9" ( 3.96m x 1.45m )
With door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces over, tiled splash areas, electric oven and hob, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, vinyl flooring, night storage heater, window to front aspect.
Dining Room / Study 7' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.31m x 1.96m )
With door to rear porch, storage heater.
Lounge 11' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.00m )
With electric fire having wood surround, storage heater, understairs cupboard housing hot water cylinder, window to front aspect, door to rear porch.
On The First Floor
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.00m )
With window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
With window to front aspect
Bedroom Three 12' max x 6' 8" ( 3.66m max x 2.03m )
With window to rear aspect.
With white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, WC, tiled splash areas, heated chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, window to rear aspect.
The property is approached via an arched access on Old Market Street. To the front of the property the enclosed garden has been shingled with paved pathways, planted shrubs. A timber gate provides pedestrian access to the garden and metal gates provide access for parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54560590.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.