3 bedroom character property for saleBrewery Road, Trunch, North Walsham
- ** Guide Price £260,000 - £280,000 **
- Roomy Three Bedroom Conversion
- Plenty of Parking and Garage
- Overlooks Field
- Gas Heating
** Guide Price £260,000 - £280,000 ** Roomy conversion, tucked away in the ever popular village of trunch (well served and convenient, three double bedrooms and 20' dining room
This well-proportioned three bedroom conversion offers much more space than it might appear on arrival. 20' dining room and main bedroom, overlooks neighbouring field. The village itself has shop and pub and is handy for coast and North Walsham = a popular location
With double glazed door to front, stairway leads off
With WC, wash hand basin, shaver point and double glazed window
Lounge 15' 9" x 12' 11" max narrowing to 10' 8" to fireplace ( 4.80m x 3.94m max narrowing to 3.25m to fireplace )
With brick fireplace, low level cupboard units with display space on top, double glazed window to front, radiator, archway leads through to:
Dining Room 20' 5" to unit x 9' 1" ( 6.22m to unit x 2.77m )
With gently arched double glazed window to front, two radiators, shallow ... alcove, full width dresser style cupboard and display unit
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' ( 2.97m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units, stainless steel sink, plumbing and space for washing machine, double glazed window to rear and side, radiator, step in freezer/store and gas boiler, tiled floor
Airing cupboard with shelving and lighting
Bedroom Two 11' to wardrobes x 10' 4" min extending to 12' 6" max ( 3.35m to wardrobes x 3.15m min extending to 3.81m max )
With full width wardrobe cupboards, double glazed window to front and radiator
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.62m )
With two double glazed windows to front and side, built in ?step in wardrobes, corner alcove and radiator
Bedroom One 9' 3" max x 22' max narrowing to 20' 3" to units ( 2.82m max x 6.71m max narrowing to 6.17m to units )
Served as sizeable study/library, with extensive fitted shelving and cupboards
With double glazed window to front, radiator
Comprising bath with shower over, WC, inset wash hand basin with cupboard below, shaver plug light, double glazed window and radiator
Set back behind extensive shingled driveway with plenty of parking and turning space. Low level brick and flint walling. Well stocked and established shrub beds to one corner. Driveway continues one side to Garage with area of lawn alongside
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54560650.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM104964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.