5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 11, The Commodore, Llanyravon, Cwmbran
- Stylish 3 Storey 5 Bedroom Family Home
- Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen with Separate Utility Room
- Large Master Bedroom with En Suite & Dressing Room
- 4 Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Shower Room
he Commodore is an exciting new development comprising a first phase of 13 four and five bedroom family homes within the extensive wooded grounds of the former Commodore Hotel in Cwmbran. The wonderful mature trees create a delightful parkland setting that belies the convenient location within a mile of both the town centre and railway station. The location also allows excellent access to well regarded local schools and shops, while the nearby A4042 dual carriageway provides easy access to the M4 motorway.
There are 4 house types, all designed with an emphasis on the requirements of a modern family with spacious garden, living and dining areas, as well as kitchens fully equipped with an excellent range of appliances as standard, including granite work surfaces, separate utility rooms and Indian sandstone patios and paths. This is a Redwood type family home briefly comprises of a lounge, separate dining rook, fully fitted kitchen, utility room and cloakroom to the ground floor, a master bedroom with an en suite and dressing room, 2 further bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor and 2 further bedrooms and shower room to the second floor. Internal inspection is highly recommended.
The accommodation with approximate room sizes comprises:
Property ref: 121_1438_4176816
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4176816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts & Co, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.