2 bedroom terraced house for saleWarwick Drive, Wymondham
Sold STC £159,950
- 2 Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Garage En-Bloc
- Gas Central Heating
- NO CHAIN!
- Ideal for First Time Buyers & Investors
Situated within the historic market town of Wymondham is this well-presented mid terraced house.The property comprises 2 bedrooms, a lounge/diner, family bathroom and benefits from a fitted kitchen, en-bloc garage and enclosed rear garden.
Set in a cul-de-sac location in the popular market town of Wymondham is this well-presented 2 bedroom mid-terraced house.
To the front of a property is a small patio path surrounded by shingle leading up to the front door, which opens into the entrance hall. The accommodation further consists of a large lounge/diner with sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden, making the room feel that bit more spacious, a fitted kitchen with electric oven & hob, 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property is an enclosed low maintenance garden mostly laid to shingle with a decked seating area at the foot of the garden. The house also benefits from a garage en bloc, gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
If you are a first time buyer or investor then this could be the property for you! We don't expect this property to be around for long so don't miss out and call now to arrange a viewing!
Stairs to first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard, telephone point, coved and textured ceiling, door to:
Lounge/diner 16' x 12' 5" ( 4.88m x 3.78m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors opening to rear garden, television point, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Kitchen 6' x 9' 11" ( 1.83m x 3.02m )
A matching range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, built-in electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, part tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to front aspect, coved and textured ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, door to:
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2 7' 10" x 9' 1" ( 2.39m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coved and textured ceiling, door to airing cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin, panelled bath with separate shower over, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, coved and textured ceiling with inset spotlights.
To the front of the property there are plant beds and borders. The rear garden is enclosed, laid primarily to shingle with a decked seating area, plant beds and borders and a rear access gate.
This property also benefits from an en-bloc garage with a metal up and over door.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head north-west on Market St and continue on this road,. At the round-a-bout on Cock St take the 2nd exit onto Melton Road. Continue then turn right onto Ethel Gooch Rd. At the t-junction turn left onto Hewitts Lane then take the 2nd right in to Sheffield Rd. Take the first left in to Warwick Drive and the property will be found at the end of the cul-de-sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54562702.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM103299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.