2 bedroom terraced house for saleCoteford Street, London
Sold STC £525,000
- Recently extended to create a superb kitchen/breakfast room.
- South facing garden.
- Freehold house.
- Quietly located between Tooting Bec and Broadway.
- Cosy sitting room.
- Two bedrooms.
- Modern bathroom suite.
Quietly situated on Coteford Street is this extended freehold house presented in immaculate decorative order. This gorgeous home forms part of a handsome terrace and is conveniently positioned between Tooting Bec and Broadway.
Quietly situated on Coteford Street is this extended freehold house presented in immaculate decorative order. This gorgeous home forms part of a handsome terrace and is conveniently positioned between Tooting Bec and Broadway. The property benefits from bright, neutral interiors and has been recently extended to the rear to create a sensational kitchen and breakfast room. Double doors open onto a well presented rear garden which enjoys a southerly aspect. On the first floor are two bedrooms, with the master to the front, and a tidy bathroom suite to the rear. Coteford Street is a popular location within the heart of the Totterdown Conservation Area in Upper Tooting - well served by transport links at Tooting Bec and Broadway and respected local schools. The hustle and bustle of Tooting High Street with its market and many amenities is also within a mere five minute walk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54562720.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG104997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.