2 bedroom flat for saleKennington Park Road, London
Sold STC £600,000
- Immaculately Presented
- Modern Development
- Direct Park Views
- Two Bedroom
- Close to Transport Links
Beautifully presented 2 bedroom apartment set in a modern development offering direct views across Kennington Park and close to Kennington tube.
A beautifully presented 2 bedroom apartment on the second floor of a modern development constructed to a very high standard and close to Kennington tube, Northern Lines, giving easy access to the City and the West End as well as the extension to Battersea currently under construction. The hallway has a library style alcove recess and leads through to a light and generously proportioned reception room with access to a balcony and views over Kennington Park. A well-appointed kitchen and superb bathroom, add further to the excellent overall quality of the finish. The master bedroom has fitted cupboards and access to the balcony and the second, double bedroom, views to the rear of the property.
Reception 16' 11" x 10' 1" ( 5.16m x 3.07m )
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 5" ( 3.18m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.77m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54565789.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KGT107330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Kennington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.