4 bedroom detached house for saleCarlby Road, Greatford, Stamford, PE9
- Contemporary detached family home
- Built in the 1950s with recent improvements
- 3 Receptions
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Principal bedroom with en suite
- Guest bedroom connecting to family bathroom
- 2 Further bedrooms
- Mature landscaped gardens
- West Glen River runs through the gardens
Built in the 1950s with recent improvements by the current owners, Meadow Court is an individual detached family home located in an enviable secluded position in the centre of the village. The accommodation includes an impressive conservatory with under floor heating and air conditioning for all year round use, overlooking the grounds towards the
summer house across the river. The kitchen, with adjoining dining area, is complimented by a four oven AGA. The property is situated almost centrally within its delightful gardens, of approximately 1.42 acres and has long frontage either side of the West Glen River.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54572137.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET160002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norton Rickett, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.