2 bedroom flat for saleRushlake Crescent, Eastbourne
Sold STC £150,000
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Garage En Bloc
- Share of Freehold
- Close to the Town Centre & Bus Routes
- Sought After Rodmill Area
Rodmill. Well presented flat in the popular Rodmill area of Eastbourne. Ideally located close to all amenities including the train station and bus routes. Bright rooms throughout with spacious living room, separate kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Also benefiting from garage en-bloc.
Rodmill. Ideally located close to all amenities including the mainline train station, town centre, local shops and bus routes. Bright rooms throughout with spacious living room, separate kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Also benefiting from garage en-bloc close to the property and being sold with share of freehold.
Front door into entrance hall with radiator and double storage cupboard.
Living Room 15' 8" into recess x 13' 8" ( 4.78m into recess x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, TV and telephone point, airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 5' 5" ( 3.18m x 1.65m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator and window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.25m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising of shower cubicle with electric power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls and floor and double glazed window to the front aspect.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54578542.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.