2 bedroom end of terrace house for salePriestley Grove, Calne
Sold STC £170,000
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Peaceful Rear Garden
- Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
A truly stunning two double bedroom end of terrace property situated within the peaceful south side cul-de-sac location of Priestly Grove. This lovely property boasts re-fitted Kitchen and four piece bathroom along with landscaped rear gardens and the potential for plenty of driveway parking.
Situated within the popular cul-de-sac location this superb two double bedroom house offers spacious accommodation presented over two floors. Ground floor accommodation consists of a stunning open plan kitchen/diner and living room with a further utility area. Two bedrooms and the refitted family four piece bathroom are located to the first floor. Externally the private rear garden offers a peaceful retreat and there is the added bonus of blocked front gardens with the potential to use as parking which further complement this desirable property.
Lounge 14' 5" (max) x 11' 10" (max) ( 4.39m (max) x 3.61m (max) )
Lovely light and spacious lounge with a double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fireplace, under stairs storage cupboard, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 8" x 17' 10" (max) ( 3.86m x 5.44m (max) )
Refitted kitchen/diner comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, induction hob with extractor fan in cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated microwave. Double glazed window to the rear and side aspect, door leading to the utility room, central heating boiler and a radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, door leading to the garden, plumbing for washing machine and a radiator.
Stairs from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the side aspect and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 4" (max) x 15' 1" ( 3.15m (max) x 4.60m )
Good sized master bedroom with two double glazed windows to the front aspect, two built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 10" (max) ( 3.18m x 2.69m (max) )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and double shower cubicle with Rainfall shower. Extractor fan, obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect and a heated towel rail.
Low maintenance rear garden with decked area to the rear, decked pathway, greenhouse and shed.
Blocked paved with the potential for driveway parking, enclosed by low level walls to the front and side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54581848.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.