1 bedroom flat for saleTudor Court, Aigburth, Liverpool, L19
Withdrawn from Market
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Generously Sized Lounge and Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Spacious Three Piece Shower Room
- Secure Intercom Access and Communal Areas
- Beautiful Surrounding Gardens and Residents Parking
- Highly Sought After Residential Location
Move Residential is delighted to bring to the sales market a one bedroom ground floor apartment located in the over 55s development, Tudor Court, in the popular L19 area of Aigburth. The property is accessed via a well maintained communal hallway providing a residents' seating area and lift access to all floors. Upon entering the apartment you are greeted by a smart entrance hall that guides you through to a spacious reception room. Boasting attractive laminate flooring, a wall mounted feature fire and plenty of natural light, courtesy of a box bay window, this room provides the perfect setting for relaxing as well as offering enough room for an additional dining area. There is a modern kitchen featuring fitted wall and base units, an integrated hob and oven and attractive wall tiles. The bedroom is awash with natural light, generously sized and boasts fitted wardrobes as well as smart laminate flooring. Completing this lovely apartment is a three piece shower room. Additional benefits to the property include beautifully manicured communal gardens and off road parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6829916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.