3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Road, Hauxton, Cambridge
Sold STC £450,000
- Spacious detached bungalow
- Double garage and ample parking
- Sunny and private rear garden
- Overlooking village church to the front
- Separate dining room
- UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Easy access to M11 motorway
Spacious detached bungalow, Double garage and ample parking, Sunny and private rear garden, Overlooking village church to the front, Separate dining room, UPVC double glazed conservatory, Easy access to M11 motorway
Radiator, airing cupboard, door to;
4.45m x 3.25m. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, space for fridge, freezer, washing machine and cooker, window and door to side.
3.49m x 2.88m window to rear, door to;
5.46m x 3.49m. Window to side, sliding doors to conservatory.
3.81m x 2.27m UPVC double glazed construction with double glazed French doors to garden. Power connected.
4.47m x 2.83m Window to front and side.
3.46m x 2.99m. Window to front and side.
3.46m X 2.39m window to front.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle and sink. Ample space for a bath to be fitted. Window to side.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising WC and wash hand basin. Window to side.
There is an enclosed rear garden which backs onto woodland. There is a driveway and double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54582094.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTS100682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.