1 bedroom flat for saleDrapers Court, 59 Lurline Gardens, London, SW11
Offers in Excess of
- Highly desirable school conversion development
- Open plan kitchen/reception
- Double bedroom with built-in storage
- Juliet balcony with views over courtyard
- 24 hour concierge, lift and CCTV
- Underground parking space available via separate negotiation
- Bicycle storage, visitors parking, communal gardens and roof terraces
- Moments from Battersea Park and the river and a short walk to Battersea Park and Queenstown mainline stations
- Ideally located to benefit from the new Northern Line extension and Battersea Power Station and Nine Elms redevelopment
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a light and airy third floor apartment set in the modern part of a converted Grade II listed Victorian college building, just moments from Battersea Park. The apartment is beautifully presented throughout with neutral decor, modern fittings and is contemporary in style. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with a handy storage cupboard, an open-plan reception room and a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, a bathroom with a white three piece bathroom suite and a spacious double bedroom with built-in wardrobes. The development benefits from a lift, 24 hour concierge, well maintained hallways and communal courtyard gardens and roof terraces. The development is located within a short walk from Battersea Park and Queenstown Road mainline stations and is also close to a number of cafes, bars, restaurants, supermarkets and shops. This apartment is also very well placed to benefit from the regeneration of Battersea Power station and the Nine Elms and the Northern Line extension which represents a fantastic investment opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54582343.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BPK160110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Park & Nine Elms. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.