2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHoober Court, Rawmarsh, Rotherham
Sold STC £135,000
- Attractive Detached Bungalow
- Gardens to front and rear
- Two Bedrooms
- Driveway and Garage
*£140,000 - £150,000* LOOKING TO DOWNSIZE? - THEN DON`T MISS THIS!! A great opportunity to purchase this attractive 2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow situated in a popular location and being well presented throughout.
Situated in a popular location in Rawmarsh, this Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow offers a great opportunity for anyone wishing to downsize. The property is well placed for local amenities, Rotherham & Barnsley and Parkgate Retail Park.
The well presented accommodation briefly comprises:- Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Inner Hallway, Two Bedrooms, Shower Room. Gardens to front front and rear, driveway providing off road parking and a Garage.
DON`T MISS OUT - CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
Lounge/diner 17' 7" narrowing to 7' 2" x 18' 4" ( 5.36m narrowing to 2.18m x 5.59m )
This spacious and well presented lounge & diner features a fire surround and hearth with inset gas fire, coving to the ceiling, two central heating radiators and double glazed windows to the front and side.
Kitchen 13' 7" narrowing to 10' 8" x 8' 3" ( 4.14m narrowing to 3.25m x 2.51m )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and display units with contrasting work surfaces over and inset sink unit. There is a gas cooker, space for further appliances and a useful pantry cupboard. The room has a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front. A upvc door with side panel opens onto the side of the property.
Having a useful storage cupboard and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 7' 11" x 12' 11" to wardrobe fronts ( 2.41m x 3.94m to wardrobe fronts )
This master bedroom has fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 10' 3" ( 2.79m x 3.12m )
This second bedroom as a double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
The bathroom features a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property is an attractive garden area with lawn and flower borders. A driveway provides off-road parking and leads down the side of the property to the:-
Having a manual up and over door, power and light and wall and base units.
At the rear of the property is a mainly lawned garden area with flower borders, greenhouse, lean-to shed and a patio area. The garden is enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54582581.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.