2 bedroom apartment for saleRay Mercer Way, Kidderminster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO KIDDERMINSTER TRAIN STATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- VIEWING ADVISED
***TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT***NO UPWARD CHAIN***MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE***ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE***DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING*** Comprising entrance hallway, open plan living area with kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, and further bedroom and a separate bathroom.
A two bedroom top floor apartment offering no upward chain and located near to both Kidderminster train station and town centre. Comprising entrance hallway, open plan living area and kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further bedroom, and a separate bathroom. The property also benefits from having double glazing, gas central heating and an allocated parking space. VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
Door to front aspect, ceiling light, access to loft, wall mounted intercom system, gas central heated radiator, airing cupboard with radiator, wood effect floor and doors to various rooms.
Open Plan Living Area 23' 9" x 10' 3" ( 7.24m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window, two ceiling lights, gas central heated radiator and wood effect floor.
Spot lights, a range of wall, drawer and base units, worktops, sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, gas hob, electric oven, oven hood, integrated fridge freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and wood effect floor.
Bedroom One 14' 3" max x 8' 6" excluding door recess ( 4.34m max x 2.59m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window, ceiling light, built-in wardrobe, gas central heated radiator and door to en-suite.
Spot lights, extractor fan, walk in double shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low level w.c, and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and wood effect floor.
Spot lights, extractor fan, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low level w.c and gas central heated radiator.
One allocated parking space number 74.
This is a leasehold property with a 125 year lease from 20th December 2004. There is a ground rent of £202.32 per annum, paid in two 6 monthly instalments of £101.16. The annual service charge is £1,276.54 paid in two 6 monthly instalments of £638.27.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54583117.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.