2 bedroom terraced house for saleWakefield Road, Ackworth, Pontefract
Sold STC £110,000
- MUST BE VIEWED
- Desired Village Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Interior
- Lounge And Superb Dining Kitchen
- Garden & Off Street Parking To Rear
Situated within the highly regarded residential village of Ackworth. Close to amenities is this deceptively spacious stone built 2 bedroom inner terrace house. Ideal for the first time buyer or family purchaser and benefiting from off street parking & garden
Ideal for the first time buyer or family purchaser, is this stone built two bedroom inner terrace house. Situated in the sought after residential village of Ackworth, close to local amenities and offering easy access to all local centres. Offering deceptively spacious accommodation the property is maintained and presented to a good standard throughout and has the usual requirements of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.The accomodation comprises; lounge, inner hall and spacious dining kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms. Outside to the front of the proeprty there is a garden and pathway, a front door, whilst to the rear there is a private garden with decked area and space for offstreet parking, or artifical turfed lawn.
Ideal for the first time buyer or family purchaser, is this stone built two bedroom inner terrace house. Situated in the sought after residential village of Ackworth, close to local amenities and offering easy access to all local centres. Offering deceptively spacious accommodation the property is maintained and presented to a good standard throughout and has the usual requirements of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. The accomodation comprises; lounge, inner hall and spacious dining kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms. To the rear of the property is a private landscaped garden with off street parking.
Entrance hall to the rear with a double glazed door and a storage cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine.
Lounge 13' 10" into alcove x 11' 10" ( 4.22m into alcove x 3.61m )
Front lounge with a double glazed window, a central heated radiator, ceiling coving and television point. Benefiting from fitted cupboards in the alcoves for extra storage.
Kitchen/dining 13' 11" into alcove x 12' 10" ( 4.24m into alcove x 3.91m )
Superb fully fitted kitchen, with both wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, with gas hob and cooker hood, laminate work surfaces, space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for a dishwasher, electric heater, with a door leading to the porch..
Modern ground level bathroom, with a three piece suite, comprising of bath with shower over, mixer taps, wash hand basin and W.C. It is part tiled and comes equipped with a heated towel radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 10" into alcove x 11' 11" ( 4.22m into alcove x 3.63m )
Beautiful front bedroom with a double glazed window, television point and central heated radiator
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.25m )
Spacious rear bedroom with a double glazed window, central heated radiator, telephone point, ceiling coving, and a linen cupboard which contains recently fitted combi boiler.
The front of the property boasts a garden and pathway to the front door, whilst to the rear there is a beautiful private garden with decked area, perfect for a family.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54584467.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.