3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoman Bank, Skegness
Sold STC £130,000
- Great Location for Skegness Town Centre & Sea Front
- Well proportioned 3 Bed Mid Town House
- Lounge/Diner, Kitchen + Ground Floor Cloak/WC
- Low Maintenance Gardens to the Front & Rear
- Driveway & Integral Garage
Great Location for Skegness Town Centre & Beach/Seafront, Modern 3 Bed Mid Town House with Driveway & Garage. Well proportioned Lounge/Diner, Ground Floor Cloakroom/Wc & Fitted Kitchen, 3 Beds & 3piece Family Bathroom, with the benefit of Gas Central heating. Contact William H Brown on 01754 768311
Ideally positioned to offer convenient access to the wide range of amenities available in the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness Town accompanying Sea Front/Beach attractions, William h Brown are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious 3 Bed Modern Mid Town House which has the benefit of off road parking to the rear by way of Driveway & Integral Garage. The accommodation comprises of a well proportioned Lounge/ Diner, Ground Floor WC & Kitchen, whilst to the 1st Floor are 3 well proportioned bedrooms & an equally generously sized Family Bathroom. Externally the front of the property has a low maintenance garden whilst to the rear there is an enclosed paved low maintenance 'courtyard' style garden allowing gated off road parking and access to the integral garage. The property benefits Gas central heating & secondary double glazing as stated. Further details can be obtained from the selling Agent William H Brown by contacting them on 01754 768311.
Is via a double glazed door with inset glass panels and accompanying double glazed windows allowing access into;
Which has a useful double built in double cloak cupboard facility, with a further door allowing access into;
Lounge/diner 17' 11" max. narrowing to 9' 1" min x 15' 5" max/min 9'2 ( 5.46m max. narrowing to 2.77m min x 4.70m max/min 9'2 )
A well-proportioned reception room with a secondary double glazed 'Georgian' style bow window to the front elevation, 2 radiators, coved and textured ceiling, complimentary wall light and an electric fire inset within a feature surround. A door allows access into;
Which has ease of maintenance tiled flooring, a radiator and an opaque high level window allowing additional light into this area from the Lounge and vice versa, useful under stairs storage cupboard and doors to;
Ground Floor Cloak/wc
Which is fitted with a low flush WC, tiled flooring for ease of maintenance and an extractor unit.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 9' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a 'shaker' style kitchen with an integrated electric oven and gas hob, with a stainless steel extractor over, there is a useful hatch into the lounge, complimentary work top surfaces and tiled splash backs, space for further appliances, radiator, tiled flooring, an integrated Fridge, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, an inset 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer taps over, a secondary double glazed 'Georgian' style window to the rear elevation and an external access door with opaque glass with secondary double glazed facility set to the top half allowing access into the rear garden.
1st Floor Landing Area
With Loft Access, return staircase and doors to;
Bedroom 1 12' 6" max. to wall inc. robes x 8' 10" ( 3.81m max. to wall inc. robes x 2.69m )
With a secondary double glazed 'Georgian' style window to the front elevation, a range of fitted wardrobes with useful over cupboards and a 'dressing table' style facility incorporating a mirror, textured ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 12' 2" ( 2.64m x 3.71m )
With secondary double glazed 'Georgian' style window to the rear elevation, radiator, textured ceiling and a useful built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.87m )
With a secondary double glazed 'Georgian' style window to the front elevation, radiator and textured ceiling.
Fitted with 3 piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, Pedestal Wash hand basin, paneled bath with a mains shower over & courtesy fixed shower screen, tiled splash backs, obscure 'Georgian' style window with secondary glazing to the rear elevation, radiator and an airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank and shelving
To the front of the property there is a cleverly designed front garden area set with 'low maintenance' in mind, with steps and a pathway leading to the front entrance door, the gravelled area has inset shrubs planted with a variety of plants, the area could also lend itself well to a variety of pot plants. To the rear of the property is a further low maintenance 'Courtyard' style garden, which is enclosed with fencing which allows for a gated driveway facility being double gated with access via the rear service road off castletonboulevard. There is rear outside lighting and a well-stocked border area . The gated driveway facility allows access into;
Integral Garage 8' 3" x 17' 2" ( 2.51m x 5.23m )
With a wall mounted Central heating boiler, an up and over vehicle access door and has the benefit of light and power being connected.
See Multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54584476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.