3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCastle Hill, Welbourn, Lincoln
- Was Guide Price £210,000 to £215,000 Reduced to Guide Price £200,000 to £210,000
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Well presented established Gardens
- Driveway & Garage
- Oil central heating & uPVC double glazing
- No Onward Chain attached
GUIDE PRICE £200,000 to £210,000. NO ONWARD CHAIN attached. Call William H Brown now to view this THREE BEDROOM established DETACHED FAMILY BUNGALOW in the heart of the sought after village of WELBOURN. The property combines mature and established gardens, driveway & SINGLE GARAGE. Don't miss out.
Don't delay viewing this property or run the risk of missing out on this THREE BEDROOM MATURE DETACHED BUNGALOW in the heart of the sought after village of WELBOURN. The property nestles within mature established gardens & offers generous sized family living accommodation. There is the added bonus of NO ONWARD CHAIN attached. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway & lounge with archway to dining room. There is a kitchen with a range of fitted units & utility area. There are three generous sized bedrooms & separate family bathroom. Outside the property has superbly presented gardens to the front & rear, with the latter being arranged over two principle levels & offering keen gardeners an excellent opportunity to express themselves. In addition there is a driveway approach to the front providing parking for two cars on the lead up to the SINGLE GARAGE.
Welbourn is an attractive Cliff village with an interesting history. It has a Church, restored forge, pub, Post Office combined with convenience store, hairdresser & a well supported village hall with a picturesque duck pond, playing field & swing park closeby. There is an excellent Primary School & a local Secondary School. It is also served by a local bus service between Lincoln and Grantham. The property is adjacent to a wildlife area & has a green space behind believed to be at one time part of the original castle grounds.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door, having a radiator, wall mounted thermostat and two built in double wardrobes with overhead storage cupboard. There is also coved ceiling.
Lounge 15' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.83m x 3.33m )
The lounge features an open Baxi ornamental fireplace with tiled hearth and inset. There is a television point, uPVC window and three radiators. There is an archway to the:
Dining Room 10' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.24m )
Having a uPVC window, radiator, telephone point and offering ample space for family dining.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has work surfacing with a single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. There is plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for automatic washing machine and oil central heating boiler. There are two uPVC windows and partly glazed uPVC door to the rear. There is an electric cooker point, a range of inset spot lighting and extractor fan. From the kitchen there is an opening to:
With work surfacing, storage cupboards, uPVC window and potential space for an American style fridge.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
The main bedroom has a uPVC window, radiator, coved ceiling and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
This second double bedroom has a uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
The third bedroom benefits from access to loft space with loft ladder, uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted power shower appliance over, wash hand basin with mixer tap and a range of vanity cupboards. There is a WC, built in airing cupboard, further overhead storage cupboards, radiator and two uPVC windows.
To the front of the property there is an established lawned garden with an extensive range of flowers, shrubs and trees to the front aspect. There is also a gravelled driveway approach providing parking for two cars in a tandem style on the lead up to the single garage.
Having up and over door, power and lighting, access to loft space and personal door to the rear.
To the side of the property there is a personal gate giving access to a pathway with adjacent established border, oil storage tank and two coal bunkers.
The rear gardens are an excellent feature at this property and are arranged over two main levels. There is a lawned garden on the lower level with a variety of established flowers and shrubs, as well as a patio area ideal for outside dining and relaxing. There is outside water supply, garden shed and then steps leading to a much higher elevated garden area, stocked with a variety of shrubs and flowers overlooking the lower level garden and bungalow.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the accommodation can be fully appreciated and the gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54584491.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.