3 bedroom flat for sale39 Bellevue Street, Bellevue, Edinburgh, EH7 4BX
Sold STC £225,000
- Well-presented, three-bedroom, upper-villa in a traditional block of four, in popular, residential Bellevue, east of the city centre.
- Consists of an entrance stair and hall, living/dining/kitchen, three double-bedrooms (one en-suite), bathroom and large attic.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, and cable TV and telephone points.
- To the rear are private gardens, while to the front there is ample permit parking on Bellevue Street itself.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings available on Thursday 7-9pm and Sunday between 2-4pm.
*Further Reduced Price*
Well-presented, three-bedroom, upper-villa in a traditional block of four, in popular, residential Bellevue, east of the city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance stair and hall, living/dining/kitchen, three double-bedrooms (one en-suite), bathroom and large attic. The first-floor hall serves all rooms and features a slimline radiator and entryphone handset. A spacious, front-facing, carpeted living room offers ample space for dining and is open-plan to a modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, laminate worktops, splashback tiling, stainless-steel sink, and tile-effect vinyl flooring. Integrated appliances include a gas hob and electric oven, extractor canopy, fridge freezer, and a freestanding washing machine. The carpeted master bedroom is set to the front, opening to a tiled en-suite with a white, three-piece suite including a corner shower enclosure. The second and third double-bedrooms are both carpeted and look to the side and rear respectively. Also to the side, a fully-tiled bathroom is fitted with a stylish white suite, with a vanity unit, concealed cistern and plinth-top basin. A fully-fitted attic, with two Velux-style rooflights and a deep storage cupboard, is accessed by extendable ladder from the hall, and offers a variety of uses. Property features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, and cable TV and telephone points. To the rear are private gardens, while to the front there is ample permit parking on Bellevue Street itself.
Bellevue is a convenient and popular area, close to Edinburgh's city centre, adjacent to the New Town, the bustling East End and Leith Walk. There is a mix of stone-built tenement properties, family homes, and modern residential developments. A high amenity area, there is an extensive choice of convenience and specialist shopping, and supermarkets on Leith Walk, whilst Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; with a Tesco store on Broughton Road. Outdoor spaces include King George V park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst frequent bus services are available from Leith Walk.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6769870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.