4 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Road, Warboys, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- 14' Living Room & Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Wet Room
- Timber Garage & Off Road Parking
- Mature Gardens Including Enclosed Court Yard
- Backs onto Village Pond
- Many Original Features
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Four Bedroom Detached Home
*14' Living Room & Kitchen Breakfast Room
*Downstairs Wet Room
*Timber Garage & Off Road Parking
*Mature Gardens Including Enclosed Court Yard
*Backs onto Village Pond
*Many Original Features
Solid timber door with single glazed inset panel, original black and white diamond pattern tiled flooring, stairs to first floor with under stairs storage/cloak cupboard, UPVc double glazed window to front elevation, dado rail, double radiator, telephone point and doors to:
3.68m x 4.27m (12' 1" x 14'). A dual aspect room with UPVc double glazed windows to front and side elevations, double and single radiators, picture rail, open fireplace with cast surround and pictured tiled insets with a tiled hearth, TV point and coved ceiling.
With timber and glazed door to side elevation and gardens, picture rail, door to entrance hall and door to:
UPVc double glazed window to side elevation and UPVc double glazed Velux window, fitted with a wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled surround, wall mounted shower, close coupled WC, tiled flooring.
3.66m x 4.29m (12' x 14' 1"). UPVc double glazed double French doors to court yard, fitted in a range of wood fronted base and eye level units with complementary work surface over. Double sink and single drainer with mixer taps above, space for cooker with extractor over, space for fridge, built in wine rack, original feature fireplace with inset multi-fuel burning stove, ceramic tiled splash backs and surrounds, quarry tiled flooring and doors leading to:
5.13m x 3.18m max (16' 10" x 10' 5" max). UPVc double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted base and eye level units with work surface over and ceramic tiled splash backs, space for fridge and freezer, space for tumble dryer and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
3.68m x 2.74m (12' 1" x 9'). With door from kitchen/breakfast room and UPVc window to front elevation, single radiator, TV point, wall light points and double width opening leading to:
3.25m x 2.44m (10' 8" x 8'). Of UPVc construction under a pitched polycarbonate roof with windows to all side, double doors leading to rear garden, wood laminate flooring and power and light connected, TV point.
Access to roof void, airing cupboard housing hot water tank with shelving over, dado rail and doors to:
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a raised shaped corner bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over plus separate power shower above, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC. Built in vanity cupboard unit, half height wood panelling to all walls with ceramic tiled splash backs and surrounds above, single radiator, wall light point with electric shaver socket, UPVc double glazed opaque window to front elevation.
2.97m (measured to front of fitted wardrobe) x 4.32m (9' 9" (fitted to front of fitted wardrobe) x 14' 2"). UPVc double glazed window to side elevation, single radiator, dado rail, built in wardrobes to one wall with sliding doors and a range of hanging space and shelving behind.
3.68m x 2.72m (12' 1" x 8' 11"). With UPVc window to side elevation, single radiator and part vaulted ceiling.
3.43m x 3.18m max (11' 3" x 10' 5" max). With UPVc window to side elevation, single radiator, built in wardrobe and cupboard units.
2.31m x 2.13m (7' 7" x 7'). UPVc window to rear elevation and single radiator, part vaulted ceiling with loft access.
With a substantial frontage offering off road parking for several vehicles on a large gravelled shaped driveway with a range of well stocked, brick edged shaped beds and borders, planted with a number of mature trees, shrubs and ferns. The gravel driveway leads to a single garage to the side of the property, pathway to side with gated access to the side and formal gardens and gateway leading to court yard garden.
Planted with a range of well stocked beds and borders and a number of mature trees, shrubs and ferns, fruit bearing trees and flora and fauna, the remained of the garden being laid to lawn with a covered arbour area with vine over. Paved patio area with steps leading down to a natural pond to the rear of the property's boundaries. To the front of this garden, accessed via an arbour are the vegetable gardens, surrounded with panel fencing to all sides with paved pathways and interspersed with planted vegetable beds. There is an enclosed garden store area, green house of metal frame and glazed construction, timber garden shed with attached glass house.
To the side of the property, accessed from the kitchen/breakfast room is a court yard garden enclosed on all sides with high brick walls, gated access leads to the front of the property and the remained of the garden being paved with a range of well stocked beds and borders, small sunken pond with water feature.
Set to the side of the property of timber construction under a pitched roof, larger than average for a single garage, with twin timber doors to front elevation and a large amount of in eaves storage space above.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54586303.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.