2 bedroom apartment for saleWillow Road, Aylesbury
- RARELY AVAILABLE TWO BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- LOUNGE/DINER & KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- REFITTED SHOWER ROOM
- COMMUNAL GROUNDS & RESIDENTS PARKING
- NO UPPER CHAIN
BROWN & MERRY A rarely available two bedroom retirement flat situated within the popular Sycamore Court development. The property features entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, refitted shower room, communal gardens and residents parking.
A rarely available two bedroom retirement flat situated within the popular Sycamore Court development. The property features entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, refitted shower room, communal gardens and residents parking.
Door to entrance hall.
Entry phone system. Storage cupboard. Airing cupboard.
Lounge / Diner 20' 9" x 10' 7" ( 6.32m x 3.23m )
Double glazed double aspect windows. Television and telephone points. Electric heater. Double door opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 6" max x 7' max ( 2.29m max x 2.13m max )
Comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Inset one and a half bowl drainer sink unit. Inset oven and hob. Tiled splash backs. Double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' 3" ( 4.17m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes and dressing table. Electric heater.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 9' 2" max ( 4.19m x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes. Electric heater.
A refitted suite comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin set in vanity unit. Shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Tiling to splashback areas.
Residents Parking Area
Lawned areas and flower, shrub borders.
Sycamore Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 48 properties arranged over 4 floors each served by lift. The House Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the House Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Careline response system. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years, or in the event of a couple, one must be over the age of 60 years and the other over 55 years.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54587074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.