3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKynaston Road, Didcot
Sold STC £265,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom
- Semi Detached
- Large Rear Garden
- No Onward Sale
- Huge Potential
An older style semi detached property set in the centre of Didcot offering huge potential to make a lovely family home and sold with no onward chain.
An older style property set in the centre of Didcot offering huge potential to make a lovely family home. Sold with no onward chain offering lounge, kitchen, shower room and rear port to the ground floor leading out to a large mature rear garden. The first floor offers three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The front of the property has a drive leading to the garage and access to the rear garden, with mature shrubs and boards to the front.
Double glazed door to side. Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Cloakroom 5' x 5' 10" Max ( 1.52m x 1.78m Max )
Double glazed window to side. Wash basin, W.C and shower. Radiator.
Lounge 13' 1" Max x 12' 2" Plus door to recess ( 3.99m Max x 3.71m Plus door to recess )
Double glazed window to front. Fire place. Radiator.
Kitchen 17' 8" Max x 11' Max ( 5.38m Max x 3.35m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen with work surface over and inset sink with drainer. Cooker point and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Door leading to garden.
Bedroom One 12' 2" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 3.71m Max x 3.43m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fire place.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" Max x 7' 4" Max ( 3.43m Max x 2.24m Max )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 5' 10" ( 3.18m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to side. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and W.C.
Drive leading to garage for off street parking.
Large rear garden with mature boarders and shrubs with great potential.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54587107.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.