3 bedroom barn conversion for saleLower Hall Lane, Clutton, Chester
- Guide price £220,000 - £250,000
- Mid terraced property
- Three bedrooms
- Rear garden
- allocated parking & garage
Guide price £220,000 - £250,000. Situated to the delightful rural hamlet of Clutton is this superb THREE STOREY, three bedroom BARN/COURTYARD property benefitting from an attractive SOUTH WEST FACING decked garden to rear. The property also benefits from a single GARAGE with space for one vehicle.
Guide price £220,000 - £250,000. Situated to the delightful rural hamlet of Clutton is this superb three storey, three bedroom barn/courtyard property benefitting from an attractive south west facing decked garden to rear. The property is arragned over thee floors and benefits from far reaching rural views across the cheshire plain towards the welsh mountains. The property has undergone a recent programme of improvement by the current owners to include a newly fitted bathroom suite. Externally the property sits within an attactive communal courtyard providing access to garage with further allocated parking space. Internal inspection highly recomended.
Timber canopy entrance with part glazed timber door to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 7' 5" x 6' ( 2.26m x 1.83m )
Recessed light. Wall mounted electric storage heater. Built in storage cupboard with handing rail. Staircase to first floor. Part glazed door to inner hall.
Coved ceiling. Access to understair storage cupboard. Open plan to living room. Opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 5' 10" ( 4.17m x 1.78m )
Fitted with an attractive range of base, wall and drawer units with solid oak worksufaces and inset enamelled one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for range cooker with large stoves's. Extractor fan. Built in fridge, freezer and washing machine. Tiled splashback. Tiled flooring. Recessed lights. Under pelmet lights. Built in CDA microwave. Double glazed window to front elevation. Telephone point. Oak breakfast bar to lounge.
Lounge 16' 3" x 12' 4" ( 4.95m x 3.76m )
Modern wall mounted electric fireplace (available by negotiation) with granite hearth. Coved ceiling. Recessed lights. Two wall lights. TV point. Electric storage heater. Breakfast bar to kitchen. Bi-folding doors.
Conservatory 10' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.69m )
Of oak effect UPVC construction with polycarbonate roof panels with ceiling rose. Teracotta tiled flooring. TV point. Central light fitting. Double glazed windows to side and rear elevation. Double glazed french doors to rear elevation.
Staircase to second floor. Panelled timber doors to bedrooms two, three and bathroom.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.79m )
Sloping ceiling to part with double glazed velux windows with roof top aspect over Clutton with distant views to the welsh mountains. Large built in wardrobe with sliding doors, rails and shelving. Wall mounted Creda eclectic heater.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 6' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.06m )
Wall mounted Creda electric heater. Double glazed window to front elevation overlooking the courtyard with attractive rural aspect beyond over farmland.
Refitted by the current owners with an attractive white three piece suite comprising roll top bath with claw feet and antique style chrome mixer shower tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls with decorative pebbled border tile. Fitted mirror. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Wall mounted electric fan heater. Built in storage cupboards with louvered and slatted shelving.
Second Floor Master Bedroom 17' 7" x 12' 5" ( 5.36m x 3.78m )
A spacious and airy master bedroom with double glazed velux windows to front and rear elevations with superb far reaching views over the Cheshire plain towards the Welsh mountains. Built in double wardrobe and further airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder. Recessed lights. Loft access. Telephone point.
Communal courtyard to front elevation provides access to the single garage with further allocated parking space located to the rear of the garage.
Designed for ease of maintenance and being laid to decking with fenced boundaries. External lighting and sough westerly aspect taking advantage of the afternoon sun.
Single garage with space for one vehicle. Up and over door to courtyard
Clutton is a small hamlet with an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated Church of England primary school. Clutton is situated within 4 miles of the picturesque villages of Tattenhall and Farndon which provide a good range of facilities, and within 7 miles of the historic village of Malpas which is recorded in the Domesday Book and features a fine gothic church and the 'outstanding' OFSTED rated Bishop Heber secondary school with sixth form college, to which there is a school bus from Clutton. Carden Park Hotel is within 2 miles and provides spa and leisure facilities and two championship golf courses. The surrounding area offers much that will appeal to sports and outdoor enthusiasts including nature walks along the Sandstone Trail, and the Peckforton and Bickerton Hills, fishing at the Mere in Ellesmere, Cheshire polo club in Little Budworth, motor racing at Oulton Park, and horse racing at Chester and Bangor-On-Dee. Clutton is located within an easy driving distance of a convenient network of A-roads including the A534, A41, and A49, which, amongst other destinations, facilitate travel to Chester and Wrexham, both of which provide university education. The A41 also provides a convenient link to the M53 and M56 near Chester, which facilitate travel to a number of commercial destinations within the north-west.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54588925.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.