3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleColwell Road, Wellingborough
Sold STC £160,000
- STUNNING Three bedroom end of terrace
- Call now to book in a viewing
- Modern yet retains its original features
- Within very close proximity to the train station
STUNNING AND MODERN YET RETAINS ITS ORIGINAL CHARM! This Three bedroom end of terrace property will not hang around for long!
This property is a rare chance to own a home which is both modern and still has a lot of its original features. It also benefits from being set over three floors and having an easy to maintain garden, being within very close proximity to the train station and is in a ready to move in condition. Viewing is highly advised to appreciate this opportunity!
Obscure double glazed door to the front, glass panel door to the lounge and wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' max x 13' max ( 3.96m max x 3.96m max )
Double glazed window to front, original coving and ceiling rose, wall lighting, radiator, feature fire place with electric fire, wooden mantle and tiled hearth, wood effect laminate flooring.
Dining Room 12' 11" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.94m max x 3.30m max )
Obscure double glazed window to rear/conservatory, stairs leading to first floor, built in and under stairs storage, wood effect laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen/conservatory 12' 10" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.91m max x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window and patio doors to rear, obscure double glazed window to side, wall and floor fitted units with roll work top over, stainless steel sink and drain with mixer tap, electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel canopy over, part tiled, radiator and space for white goods.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, stairs to the second floor and doors leading to:
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 6' 10" plus door recess ( 3.71m max x 2.08m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' 1" ( 2.69m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear and built in wardrobes.
Obscure double glazed window to the side, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, paneled bath with mixer tap and shower over, feature arch, part tiled and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Door to the master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 14' 2" in to bay x 8' 9" max ( 4.32m in to bay x 2.67m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, wall lighting, loft access, two storage cupboards and radiator.
The rear garden is enclosed with both side and rear access. It is very low maintenance with brick built borders. There is also a brick built outbuilding which could be used for storage or to be converted into a summer house.
Outbuilding/summerhouse 9' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.34m )
Brick built with glass panel sliding doors to the front and tiled flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54588949.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.