3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSkye Edge Road, Skye Edge, SHEFFIELD
Guide Price £110,000
- Three Bedrooms
- General Updating Throughout
- Large Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
Located within close proximity to Sheffield City Centre, M1 Motorway Network, local shops, amenities and public transport links is this three bedroom semi-detached property.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi-detached property. Skye Edge Road boosts many benefits and features having a larger than average rear garden, set on a quiet road, gas central heating and majority double glazing. Located within close proximity to Sheffield City Centre, M1 Motorway Network, local shops, amenities and public transport links. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. All viewings are strictly via the selling agent William H Brown.
A front facing single glazed door and stairs to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 12' 8" into chimney breast recess x 12' 5" plus bay recess ( 3.86m into chimney breast recess x 3.78m plus bay recess )
A front facing double glazed bay window, laminate flooring and a double radiator.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 9' 9" ( 4.83m x 2.97m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units with worktops, sink drainer, single radiator, rear facing double glazed window, rear facing patio doors giving access to the rear garden and a double glazed side door giving access to the side of the property.
First Floor Accommodation
Access to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 7" plus bay recess x 10' 1" ( 3.84m plus bay recess x 3.07m )
A spacious bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a single radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
A rear front facing double glazed window, built in storage, carpeted and a single radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 8" x 7' 7" ( 1.73m x 2.31m )
A rear front facing double glazed window and a single radiator.
A white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin housed in vanity unit, low flush wc, bath with mixer taps, shower, hand towel radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Exterior And Gardens
A large laid to lawn rear garden with a patio area for garden furniture.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54591538.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.