4 bedroom bungalow for saleTedholm, Harelaw, Cross Roads, Canonbie
Offers in Region of
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE BOASTING STUNNING VIEWS OVER OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- RECEPTION HALL, LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN / DINING AREA, MASTER BEDROOM (EN-SUITE), CLOAKROOM, UTILITY ROOM,
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE), FAMILY BATHROOM
- LARGE BLOCK DRIVEWAY, DOUBLE-GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EPC = D
This beautiful detatched property provides an ideal family-friendly home, with stunning open countryside views. The property sits to the east of the popular Borders village of Canonbie, within easy access of the A7 borders tourist route to Edinburgh. From the A7, commuters can access the M74 commuter link North and South. Canonbie itself has a range of local amenities and a primary school, within the catchment area of the popular Langholm Academy.
The property briefly comprises Reception Hall, Living Room, Kitchen / Dining Area, Utility Room, Cloakroom and Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom to the Ground Floor, with three further Double Bedrooms (one with En-Suite Bathroom) and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor. It also benefits from mature, extensive gardens, double glazing and gas central heating.
VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE SCALE AND SETTING OF THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54592531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.