3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHempland Avenue, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
Under Offer £105,000
- SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- MOSTLY GAS CENTRAL HEATED, REQUIRES MODERNISING
- HALL, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, THREE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM, WC, SIDE GINNEL WITH STORES/WC
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
- IDEAL INVESTMENT
- ENERGY RATING D
Family Sized Semi Detached House With Gardens, 2 Reception Rooms and 3 Bedrooms. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a good sized semi detached property situated in a sought after location. The property requires modernisation and the asking price has been reflected. Suitable to the investment purchaser the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Mostly gas central heated. There is a ginnel to the side with two stores and a WC and gardens to the front and rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54592609.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COC160142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Barrow-In-Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.