3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleUnderwood Close, Callow Hill, Redditch
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen - Diner
- Modern Bathroom
- Summer House
- Front, Rear & Side Gardens
- Double Garage
Shipways are proud to present this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED bungalow with DOUBLE GARAGE occupying a CORNER PLOT with gardens to the front, side and rear. The property has been greatly improved by the current owners and viewing is highly recommend.
Offered for sale is this well presented THREE bedroom detached bungalow in the sought after location of CALLOW HILL REDDITCH. With walks and access to the golf club close by. The property benefits from THREE BEDROOMS , MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, rear garden complete with SUMMER HOUSE, DOUBLE GARAGE and PARKING for multiple vehicles.
The property is accessed via steps and a pathway leading up to the main entrance and has a lawn area with shrubs.
Lounge 21' 2" x 11' 2" max ( 6.45m x 3.40m max )
The lounge has a double glazed bay window and double glazed door to the front. There is coving to the ceiling, a feature fireplace with multi fuel burner and doors leading to the kitchen and inner hallway. This room also benefits from marble tiling to the floor and under floor heating.
Kitchen 21' 2" max x 8' 9" ( 6.45m max x 2.67m )
The modern kitchen has a double glazed window and door to the rear, flush ceiling light and further double glazed patio doors to the rear leading out onto the garden. There is a selection of fitted base and wall units with roll top work surfaces and a one and a half sink with mixer and drainer. There is an integrated electric hob with hood over and built in microwave oven, dishwasher and fridge. This room also benefits from marble tiling to the floor and under floor heating.
The hallway has loft access and doors leading off to the three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 11' 5" max x 9' max ( 3.48m max x 2.74m max )
With a double glazed window to the front and fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors. This room also benefits from marble tiling to the floor and under floor heating.
Bedroom 11' 5" x 8' 10" max ( 3.48m x 2.69m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a fitted wardrobe. This room also benefits from marble tiling to the floor and under floor heating.
Bedroom 8' 4" max x 8' max ( 2.54m max x 2.44m max )
Currently being used as a study, the third bedroom has a double glazed window to the front and fitted storage space. This room also benefits from marble tiling to the floor and under floor heating.
The modern style bathroom has an obscured double glazed window to the rear. The fitted suite comprises a corner panelled bath, sink and pedestal and a fitted WC. There is an additional shower cubicle with screen and mixer shower. The bathroom further benefits from flush ceiling lighting and a heated towel rail.
The double detached garage is situated to the side of the property and has two up and over doors to the front with parking available in front of the garage. There is also access to the garage from the rear garden.
Being situated on a corner plot, the property benefits from generous gardens to the front, side and rear. The front garden has steps and a pathway leading up to the front door and a lawn with an assortment of shrubs and bushes.
The garden to the side is enclosed with bushes and shrubs and has a pathway leading to the gated back garden. The side garden is predominantly lawn.
The rear garden is enclosed with timber fencing and with the use of sleepers has been landscaped to provide two level areas. The lower area is block paved while the upper area is mainly lawn and benefits from a summer house with electricity supply. There are two additional timber storage sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54593509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.