3 bedroom terraced house for saleProvidence Terrace, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2DA
Sold STC £365,000
- TERRACE HOUSE
- VICTORIAN CHARACTER
- THREE WELL APPOINTED BEDROOMS
- TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- EXTENDED KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- HOBBIES ROOM
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE W/C
- POPULAR LOCATION
W Welch Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the open market, For Sale, this beautiful Victorian terrace house situated on the ever popular Providence Terrace, Worthing. Downstairs this property comprises two spacious reception rooms both lit with heaps of natural light. As well as this you will find a larger than average kitchen breakfast room with access to a utility room and low maintenance rear garden. Upstairs to the first floor you will find three extremely well appointed bedrooms, family bathroom with a separate W/C. Following on to the third floor you will find a hobbies room currently being used as a forth bedroom. Additional benefits of this property include its close proximity to local amenities including, Worthing town centre, the seafront and Worthing train station.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54594169.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWESP200785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W Welch Estate Agents, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.