Land for saleMuchelney, Langport, Somerset, TA10 0DQ
- 28.6 acres (11.6 hectares)
- 11.59 hectares of idyllic pasture land
- BPS entitlements available
- Nestled between the River Parrett and the Thorneymoor Rhyne
Lot B extends to 11.59 hectares (28.64 acres). It is situated to the south of Law Lane and is also bordered by the River Parrett and the Thorneymoor Rhyne. There are no Higher Level Stewardship options on this land.
Viewing is strictly by appointment with the Yeovil office on 01935 382907.
99.84 acres of idyllic pasture land along the River Parrett, extending to the Muchelney Levels. Available in four lots.
Muchelney is an historic ecclesiastical hamlet dominated by the Abbey and its outbuildings. Abbey Farm once formed part of this property. It is within easy reach of the town of Langport which is 1.5 miles distant, and it is equidistant between the market town of Yeovil and the county town of Taunton, with good road and rail communications via the A303 and M5. There are rail links to London Paddington from Taunton, and Waterloo from Yeovil Junction and Crewkerne.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54596860.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO150678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.