5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLOCKWOOD AVENUE - POULTON-LE-FYLDE - FY6 7AB
- MAGNIFICENT FIVE BEDROOMED FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF POULTON-LE-FYLDE
- NESTLED IN A VERY DESIRABLE CONSERVATION AREA
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION WITH ACCRINGTON BRICK/STONE
- GENEROUS PLOT WITH BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE GARDENS AND SOUTH FACING ASPECT
- READY TO WALK INTO - MAINTAINED TO AN EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD
- FOUR ELABORATE RECEPTION ROOMS, STUNNING DINING KITCHEN & BREAKFAST ROOM
- LUXURIOUS MASTER BEDROOM WITH MODERN ENSUITE BATHROOM
- TWO STOREY PROPERTY WITH ATTIC OFFERING FURTHER SCOPE FOR CONVERSION
- DETACHED DOUBLE COACH HOUSE WITH SECURE GATED FRONT & DRIVEWAY
- A STONES THROW FROM THE RAIL STATION, RESTAURANTS & AMENITIES
A GRAND FAMILY RESIDENCE SITUATED IN THE HEART OF POULTON CENTRE, IN A MOST DESIRED RESIDENTIAL LOCATION. THIS MAGNIFICENT PROPERTY BOASTS A WEALTH OF LIVING ACCOMMODATION, LEADING OFF AN IMPRESSIVE CENTRAL HALL, FIVE GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE REAR GARDENS, CONVERTED COACH HOUSE..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54597062.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.