4 bedroom detached house for saleLavenham, Sudbury, Suffolk
Withdrawn from Market
- New development of three properties
- From £725,000 to £740,000
- Located just minutes from the village centre
- Period style homes
- 2 reception rooms
- 4 bedrooms (2 en-suite)
- Double garage and ample off-road parking
- Generous gardens
TOWNSHEND LODGE: Plot 2 From the beautiful and traditional exterior facade, to the extensively fitted kitchen and the generously sized living room - complete with high quality, glazed bi-fold doors - everything within this substantial property has been carefully considered to the finest detail.
Downstairs, an inviting hallway with a stunningly appointed kitchen area and a generous living room - both entered through grand double-doors, a study, downstairs cloakroom and a practical utility area provide all the facilities needed for modern day-to-day living.
On the first floor the master bedroom has a contemporary fitted en-suite as does the second bedroom. There are two further bedrooms, a well designed family bathroom and an individual dressing room. Outside, this well planned home comes complete with a double-width garage, gardens and patio areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54599500.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100424009051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Burr Estate Agents, Long Melford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.