3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroadway, PONTEFRACT
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Excellent Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Viewing Recommended
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000 Three bedroom semi detached house. Excellent location close to local amenities, schools and both road and rail links. 3 generous bedrooms and with two reception rooms and gardens to front and rear also with ample off street parking a viewing is highly recommended.
Three bedroom semi detached house in an excellent location close to Pontefract Town Centre and local amenities and within easy reach of local schools and motorway links. Having gardens to front and private garden to rear. This superb family home would be ideal for the family purchaser or investor alike and would benefit from a program of modernisation. Internally comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and store. To the first floor there are three generous bedrooms and main house bathroom. Viewing Highly Recommended.
Three Bedroom Semi Detached House in an excellent location close to Pontefract Town Centre and local amenities and within easy reach of local schools and motorway links. Having gardens to front and private garden to rear. This superb family home would be ideal for the family purchaser or investor alike and would benefit from a program of modernisation. Internally comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and store. To the first floor there are three generous bedrooms and main house bathroom. Viewing Highly Recommended.
Two single glazed doors to the front and rear.
Doubled glazed front door, with a central heated radiator and extra storage
Lounge 14' into bay x 12' 9" into alcove ( 4.27m into bay x 3.89m into alcove )
Double glazed window to the front, with ceiling coving, central heated radiator, TV & telephone point and a gas fireplace with a timber surround
Dining Room 11' 6" MAX x 10' 1" MAX ( 3.51m MAX x 3.07m MAX )
Double glazed patio doors, with a gas fireplace and television point
Kitchen 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Full fitted kitchen, boasting wall and base units, a double glazed window to the side and rear, laminate work surfaces, part tiling, a single stainless steel sink and drainer, gas cooker with plumbing for a washing machine, fridge space and a pantry
Double glazed window to the side with cupboard storage
Bedroom One 14' 3" MAX x 12' 11" MAX ( 4.34m MAX x 3.94m MAX )
Front bedroom boasting built in cupboards, double glazed bay window to the front and a central heated radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.10m )
Bedroom is to the rear of the property with fitted built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear and central heated radiator
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 10" including bulk head for stairs ( 2.74m x 2.39m including bulk head for stairs )
Front bedroom with double glazed window to the front and central heated radiator
Four piece suite, comprising of a double glazed window to the rear and side, bath with mixer taps, shower, W.C and wash hand basin. Part tiled and with loft access
Side Storage Area
From the kitchen there is access to the covered walkway and this leads to the outhouse which is an ideal space for storage. There is a single door and a double glazed window to the front.
The front garden is lawned, with a driveway and a hedge boundary
To the rear of the property is a spacious family garden that is enclosed with a fence boundary for security and there is a large patio leading from the house to the good sized lawn. There is ample space for a shed and there is access through the covered walkway to the front of the property.
Leave Pontefract on the A645 south gate heading towards Knottingley turning right onto Frirarwood lane and then taking the first left onto grove road follow to road along under the bridge continuing along for a further 1/2 mile to Broadway where the property is located a short way along the left hand side and can be identified by our for sale sign.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54599611.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.