4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Mary's Avenue, Finchley, London, N3
Sold STC £1,250,000
- Sought after road off Hendon Lane
- Detached family home
- Two large reception rooms
- Four bedrooms + 5th Bed/Studio
- Utility Room + Store room + Downstairs wc
- South facing rear garden
- OSP for two cars with car port
- Offered chain free
Set on a sought-after road off Hendon Lane, within 5 minutes walking distance to bus stops, 10 minutes walking distance to the underground and shopping facilities, we are pleased to offer this wonderful detached family home, with exceptional living space and development opportunity (stpp). It is ideally located for good local schools, recreational parkland and amenities. The property comprises four/five bedrooms, two large receptions rooms, hallway with cloakroom, bathroom, kitchen/breakfast/dining area, south facing rear garden, off street parking for two vehicles and is offered on a chain free basis. Internal viewing is Highly Recommended!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54603058.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FIN150768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.