6 bedroom detached house for saleDissington Lane, Nr Darras Hall, Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland
- **VIEWING ESSENTIAL & RECOMMENDED**
- MAGNIFICENT GATED COUNTRY RANGE
- JUST UNDER 7 ACRES LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- LEISURE WING WITH HEATED INDOOR POOL
- JACUZZI, STEAM ROOM & GYM
- 6 STYLISH BEDROOMS, 4 LUXURY BATHROOMS
- EXTENSIVE COURTYARD PARKING
- NB. ADDITIONAL LAND, BARN AND STABLES AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION
**VIEWING ESSENTIAL** DETACHED COUNTRY RANGE, EXTENSIVE LAND WITH COURTYARD PARKING, PRIVATE SETTING WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS. This is a very rare find, offering generous and diverse accommodation located on the outskirts of one of the regions most popular locations of Ponteland and Darras Hall, near to Newcastle International Airport. The property is truly magnificent and presented to the very highest level of interior specification. This spacious 6 bedroom property is further enhanced with a luxury leisure wing combining a vaulted orangery style room with an indoor heated swimming pool, steam room and gym with glazed doors leading out to landscaped gardens. The exterior comprises of beautiful panoramic gardens, garage blocks and just under 7 acres of land. Contact us to view 9am-9pm, 7 days.
Property ref: 121_782_4178488
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54604672.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4178488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.