3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNetherfield, Kirklinton, Carlisle
Offers in Region of
- OFFERED CHAIN FREE - 3 BED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- RURAL LOCATION - STUNNING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM & DINING ROOM
- UTILITY, KITCHEN & G/F SHOWER ROOM
- 3 BEDROOMS & FAMILY BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARDENS
- EPC C
Offered CHAIN FREE and set in a lovely rural location, this semi detached 3 bedroom house has recently been extensively renovated and is situated approximately 10 miles from Carlisle and approximately 7 miles from Brampton. There is a local Pub within 1/2 a mile and the local primary school, Fir Ends in Smithfield is approx 1.5 miles away, it is also in the catchment for William Howard Secondary in Brampton. The property has the benefit of double glazing and central heating and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Open Plan Living and Dining Room with French doors onto the Beautiful Rear Garden, Utility Room, Kitchen and Shower Room to the Ground Floor. There are 3 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom on the First Floor. Outside to the front there is a mature garden with off road parking and a lovely rear garden overlooking open fields beyond.
Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54610165.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.