4 bedroom detached house for saleTownfoot Park, Brampton, Cumbria
Under Offer £289,000
- Impressive detached family house in cul-de-sac
- 4 bedrooms, 2 en-suites, family bathroom
- Living room, conservatory, dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom
- C/heating, d/glazing, inspection essential
- Delightful rear garden, parking & garage
- Energy Rating C
This impressive detached family home is certainly enticing and finished to a high standard. The photography can only showcase so much of this hugely impressive home, therefore we urge any interested parties to arrange a viewing by appointment. The property has the benefit of Central Heating and Double Glazing and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Living Room, Conservatory, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom, Bedroom 2 with En-Suite Shower Room, 2 Further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Outside there is a garage, ample parking and delightful rear garden. Internal Inspection considered essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54610171.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR160213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.