Plot for saleThorpe Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
7,229 sq. ft.
- 7,229 sq ft (671 sq m)
- Impressive Range of Two & Three Storey Buildings for Conversion
- Planning Consent for 10 Town Houses & Apartments
- Site Area Totalling 0.44 Acres
- Close to Town Centre
- All Main Services Available
- Plans Available Upon Request
A rare opportunity to acquire an impressive range of two and three storey buildings for which planning consent has been granted for 10 town houses and apartments. The site area totalling 0.44 acres, the property will provide an imaginative self contained scheme of properties ideal for investors or first time buyers. A copy of the planning appeal decision and a full set of plans is available upon request. There is no affordable/social housing contribution or allocation for the site.
From Melton Mowbray take the inner ring road Norman Way to the traffic light intersection with Thorpe Road, crossing the traffic lights, the entrance to the site can be immediately be found on the left hand side as identifiable by our for sale sign.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54610246.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT151020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.