3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Davids Crescent, PENARTH
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached With 21ft Loft Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Utility Room
- Front & Rear Garden
- Drive For Several Vehicles
- No Chain!
***REDUCED*** Recently refurbished three bedroom semi detached home with a (21ft LOFT ROOM) and generous gardens & drive. Catchment area for sought after Penarth schools. NO CHAIN !!
Newly refurbished three bedroom semi detached home with a (21ft LOFT ROOM). Catchment area for sought after Penarth schools. The ground floor accommodation comprises of hallway, lounge, 2nd reception room, kitchen, utility room and down stairs wet room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. To the second floor there is a spacious loft room. The property further benefits from generous front and rear gardens which the rear benefits from a view overlooking playing fields. Additionally there is a drive for several vehicles. This property has no onward chain and a viewing is strongly recommended!
Entered via wooden front door with obscure glazed panel. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Coved ceiling. Understairs storage cupboard housing fuse box and meter. Additional large storage cupboard. Stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 4" Max ( 3.99m x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Coved ceiling. Fitted gas fire with ceramic hearth.
2nd Reception Room 10' 11" x 11' 4" Max ( 3.33m x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Coved ceiling. Feature fireplace.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.49m )
Fitted with a range of white high gloss wall and base with co-ordinating work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over. Ceramic tilled splashbacks. Large pantry. Double glazed window rear aspect. Radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 3' 10" ( 2.03m x 1.17m )
Obscure double glazed window to side. Obscure double glazed door leading to rear garden. Work surface. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for additional appliance. Ceramic tiled floor.
Three piece suite comprising walk in shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Obscure double glazed window to front. Radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
Obscure double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Coved ceiling. Linen storage cupboard housing water tank. Stairs rising to loft room.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 4" Max ( 3.63m x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Coved ceiling. Built In wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 9" Max ( 3.71m x 2.67m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Coved ceiling. Built In wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 12' x 5' 11" ( 3.66m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Coved ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Ceramic tiled splashbacks. Obscure double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Ceramic tiled floor. Coved ceiling.
Loft Room 21' 2" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 6.45m Max x 3.51m Max )
Two double glazed sky light windows to rear. Wall mounted electric fire. Fitted carpet. Inset spotlights. Storage into eves.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and borders. Paved drive for several vehicles. Gate to side providing access to rear garden.
Generous rear garden providing beautiful views over looking playing fields. Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and borders. Hard standing storage unit split into two, both with own window and door and electricity.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54610480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.