4 bedroom detached house for saleHuntington Way, Maltby, ROTHERHAM
- Extensive Gardens
- Spacious Family Home
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed throughout
- Must View Property
William H Brown are proud to present to the market this fine four bedroom detached house located on a prime cul-de-sac location with extensive gardens, conservatory, far reaching views, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout, this property really is a must view!
William H Brown are proud to present to the market this fine four bedroom detached house located on a prime cul-de-sac location with extensive gardens, conservatory and uPVC double glazing throughout this property really is a must view! Benefiting from far reaching views, spacious living accommodation and easy access to Maltby High Street.
Accessed through a uPVC double glazed door with central heated radiator and stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 15' Plus Bay Recess x 11' 6" Max ( 4.57m Plus Bay Recess x 3.51m Max )
A well presented lounge with front facing uPVC double glazed bay window, gas fire with wood surround and marble hearth, central heated radiator, TV and telephone point. A wooden double door giving access to dining room.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 10' 5" ( 2.69m x 3.18m )
A spacious dining room with double doors giving access to lounge and double glazed patio doors leading conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.77m )
Comprising various wall and base units with mounted worktop, breakfast bar and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with overhead extractor. Recess for fridge/freezer and tiled splashback and laminate floor covering. uPVC double glazed window to the rear and store cupboard/pantry. Access through to utility.
Utility Room 5' x 5' 10" ( 1.52m x 1.78m )
With plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and work surface. uPVC double glazed door leading to rear garden and rear facing uPVC double glazed window. Central heated radiator.
A downstairs cloakroom with low flush w/c and wash hand basin. Tiling to the walls with laminate floor covering and side facing uPVC double glazed window.
Conservatory 9' 5" Into Recess x 10' ( 2.87m Into Recess x 3.05m )
A great addition to the property with uPVC double glazed windows, French doors leading to rear garden and laminate floor covering.
Giving access to first floor accommodation and the partially boarded loft. Storage cupboard which currently houses the hot water tank.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 11" Into Recess ( 3.86m x 3.33m Into Recess )
A well sized master bedroom with built in wardrobes, central heated radiator and front facing uPVC double glazed window. Access to En-suite.
A modern three piece en-suite facility with shower cubicle with mains powered shower, low flush w/c and wash hand basin. Extractor fan and rear facing uPVC double glazed window. Central heated radiator and tiling to both walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" Into Recess x 11' 8" Plus Recess ( 2.95m Into Recess x 3.56m Plus Recess )
A spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, TV point, central heated radiator and front facing uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' ( 2.84m x 2.44m )
A rear facing double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window and central heated radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 5" x 10' 1" ( 1.96m x 3.07m )
A single bedroom with rear facing uPVC double glazed window and central heated radiator.
With a whirlpool bath with electric shower overhead. Low flush w/c and wash hand basin, Chrome towel radiator, extractor fan and rear facing uPVC double glazed window. Tiling to both walls and floor.
A l lawned area to the front with a hedged surround and driveway giving off road parking for numerous vehicles. Integral garage allowing secure parking or for additional storage with up and over door, power points, lighting and internal access. To the rear is a very well presented garden with various plants and shrubbings to the surround and laid lawn to the centre. A patio area gives the opportunity for outdoor seating and a quaint side garden area with various plants and a lawn area, which is a rare feature for this style of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54610489.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.