2 bedroom flat for saleWakefield Road, Ackworth, Pontefract
- Newly Built Two Bedroom Apartment
- Well Appointed Throughout
- Sought After Location Of Ackworth
- Newly Fitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- Views Over Countryside
Two newly built apartments on the outskirts of Ackworth finished to a high standard with views over neighbouring countryside, having garden areas allocated parking. Second floor apartment having two bedrooms with master bedroom having ensuite.
Unique opportunity to purchase one of two new build apartments in a sought-after location on the outskirts of Ackworth. Having just been completed to the highest of standards in a good location with views over neighbouring fields and countryside, with garden areas and allocated parking and a bike store. Internally the properties are well appointed throughout with modern fixtures and fittings and is fully fitted with carpets. The top floor flat has an additional master bedroom with en suite in the loft space. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size, quality and location of these excellent new build apartments.
William H Brown are pleased to introduce to the market this unique opportunity to purchase one of two new build apartments in a sought-after location on the outskirts of Hackwork. Having just been completed to the highest of standards in a good location with views over neighbouring fields and countryside, with garden areas and allocated parking and also having a bike store. Internally the properties are well appointed throughout with modern fixtures and fittings and is fully fitted with carpets. The top floor flat has an additional master bedroom with en suite in the loft space. A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size, quality and location of these excellent new build apartments.
Having a double glazed door to the side, double glazed window to the front and understairs storage and also benefits from a central heating radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room/kitchen 26' 8" x 10' 10" into bay narrowing to 9' 3" ( 8.13m x 3.30m into bay narrowing to 2.82m )
This spacious lounge dining room has a double glazed bay window to the front and double glazed French doors with a Juliet balcony. With a central heating radiator and a TV point.
Newly fully fitted kitchen with both high and low level kitchen units incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with laminate work surfaces. The kitchen also benefits from electric oven, gas hob and extracting cooker hood. With plumbing for a automatic washing machine and space for a fridge. Finished with a double glazed window to the front, also housing the central heating boiler in the kitchen.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.57m )
With a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 26' 8" x 13' 9" MAX narrowing to 7' 3" ( 8.13m x 4.19m MAX narrowing to 2.21m )
This bedroom does have restricted head height and has a dormer style double glazed window to the front and a double glazed window to the side, two central heating radiators and TV point.
Access to the en suite from bedroom two. This is a three piece suite comprising of: WC, wash hand basin and shower in a separate cubicle. Finished with a extractor fan, central heating towel rail and part tiling throughout.
Main House Bathroom
Bathroom is a three piece suite comprising of: WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps. Having full tiling throughout, extractor fan and central heating towel rail. Finished with a double glazed window to the rear.
Externally there is allocated parking spaces and a lawned area to the side of the property.
Leaving Pontefract town centre on Jubilee Way A639 and continue on, take a slight right on to Wakefield Road A645. Turn left onto Hall Street B6421 and continue on, take a right on to Went Lane B6428. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Doncaster Road A638. The property can then be identified by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.