3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFanshaws Lane, Brickendon, Hertford
Sold STC £399,995
- Rare Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Sought After Brickendon Village
- Walking Distance of Bayford Station (Serving London)
- Cul-de-Sac Location
A rarely available three bedroom, two reception room semi-detached house occupying a quiet cul-de-sac position within the highly regarded village of Brickendon and walking distance of Bayford Train Station with services to London.
William H Brown offer this rarely available semi-detached house occupying a quiet cul-de-sac position within the highly regarded village of Brickendon and walking distance of Bayford Train Station with services to London.
Accommodation offers a living room, separate dining room, large fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside, there are mature, well stocked front and rear gardens plus an outside store with power and lighting.
Timber glazed door leading into:
Double glazed window to front aspect, tiled floor, obscure double glazed door to:
Double glazed window to side aspect, stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, coved ceiling, electric wall mounted heater.
Lounge: 12' 9" x 11' 1" Max ( 3.89m x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, fireplace with electric stove, electric storage heater.
Kitchen: 11' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.48m )
Fitted wall and floor units with work surface over, tiled splash back, one and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring electric hob unit with built in electric oven beneath, extractor fan over, space for fridge, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for freezer, spot lights, wall mounted electric heater, double glazed window to rear aspect, window and double glazed door to side leading to garden.
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft ( partly bordered, ladder, lighting and Velux window), airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder & shelving, electric storage heater.
Bedroom One: 12' 9" x 9' 8" rear of wardrobe plus recess ( 3.89m x 2.95m rear of wardrobe plus recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes and dressing table, electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two: 11' 8" x 10' 6" to rear of fitted wardrobes ( 3.56m x 3.20m to rear of fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, electric storage heater.
Bedroom Three: 9' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe.
Three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, hand held shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
Set behind a picket fence and featuring well stocked raised and planted flower beds.
A private mature rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with well stocked planted borders, a patio area, green house and gated side access.
Outbuilding / Store
Outside store with power and lighting
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54611557.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.