3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePople Street, Wymondham
Offers in Excess of £180,000
- WAS £185,000 - £195,000 NOW OIEO £180,000
- 3 Bedroom End of Terrace House
- Kitchen + Utility Room
- 22ft Lounge/Diner + Study
- Ground Floor Cloakroom + Family Bathroom
- Popular Location
- Close to Town Centre
- Ideal Family Home
Benefiting from a ground floor extension, this 3 bedroom property boasts a study, utility room and ground floor cloakroom, together with lounge/diner, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom this property is going to feature on many viewers must see list.
Situated close to Wymondham town centre, this extended 3 bedroom end of terrace house offers spacious family accommodation thanks to an exceptional ground floor extension.
The ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, fitted kitchen with access to the rear garden, a utility room, study and a generous 22ft lounge/diner. The first floor provides 3 bedrooms, 2 of which include built in wardrobes and the family bathroom.
With it's location and fantastic price, this property has great potential and is ideal for a growing family that wants to put their own stamp on their home!
Double glazed window & external entrance door opening to the front aspect. Radiator.
With low level W.C & wash hand basin
Study 16' 10" x 5' 5" ( 5.13m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to the front and side aspects. Radiator
Lounge 22' 10" x 12' 6" ( 6.96m x 3.81m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, fireplace, tv point.
Utility Room 12' 2" x 4' 9" ( 3.71m x 1.45m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, door opening to:
Kitchen 15' 4" x 14' 6" ( 4.67m x 4.42m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink, electric hob. Double glazed window to rear aspect & double glazed sliding patio door leading to the back garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading up from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the side aspect, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Suite comprising tiled bath with mixer taps, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin. Double glazed window to front aspect, tiled walls, radiator.
The front of the property is mostly laid to lawn with a path way leading to the front door. The enclosed rear garden with wall and fence surround has a patio area outside the kitchen, a section laid to shingle and finally the foot of the garden is laid to lawn. A path from the patio leads to the brick built shed, ideal for outdoor storage.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head north west on Market St, at the triangle on Town Green follow the road round to the right and at the junction turn left onto Pople St, continue on this road and the property will be found on the right hand side just before the turning for Folly Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54612745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.