3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBath Road, Thatcham
Sold STC £299,950
- Stunning kitchen/dining room
- Living room with patio doors to the garden
- Oak flooring throughout downstairs
- Modern refitted family bathroom with Aqualisa shower and touch controls
- Three bedrooms
- Landscaped rear gardens
- Allocated parking
Roots Estate Agency offer to the market this stunning three bedroom semi detached home situated in an off road position not far from central Thatcham. The ground floor offers a modern open plan kitchen dining room, cloakroom and living room with patio doors opening up over the landscaped garden. The flooring has been upgraded with engineered oak. First floor accommodation boasts a beautiful refitted family bathroom suite with touch control Aqualisa power shower, bath fill and three bedrooms. The landscaped rear garden offers a decked area which is ideal for those wanting to entertain and is enclosed by panelled fencing and an area laid to lawn with gated side and rear access. This home really does offer the wow factor and we would strongly recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate this amazing family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54613480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6405528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roots Estate Agency Ltd, Thatcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.