3 bedroom park home for saleNapier Road, Poole
- 2 or 3 Bedrooms sleeps 6 or 8
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Spacious Lounge Area
- All Carpet, Curtains and Blinds Included
- Access to Exclusive Owners Areas
Breath taking views of Dorset's 'idyllic' Poole Harbour with Nature Reserves to explore, fishing lakes and access to Beaches. 5* facilities with great daily and evening live entertainment in the Live Lounge, great bars, 2 restaurants, a Sports Complex, entertainment Complex and shops.
Breath taking views of Dorset's 'idyllic' Poole Harbour with Nature Reserves to explore, fishing lakes and access to Beaches. 5* facilities with great daily and evening live entertainment in the Live Lounge, great bars, 2 restaurants, a Sports Complex, entertainment Complex and shops. Owners get stunning private owners only lounge area with a serviced bar also serving food, a kids section and over 18's areas with saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzi's, gym and a heated outdoor pool. Just 10 minutes to Poole Quay
When you buy a Holiday Home at Rockley Park, you'll become a member of Owners Exclusive and be supported by a dedicated team. You'll enjoy a range of exclusive Owners' Only privileges, including an Owners' Only Lounge, Experience Days and an Owners Privilege plus Card. Park Life, our Owners' newsletter, will keep you updated with all the latest news and exciting Owners' events at Rockley Park.
When you become a Holiday Home Owner at Rockley Park you'll enjoy a wealth of events, activities and discounts available exclusively to our Owners. You will receive 10 owner cards with your picture on them for you, your family and friends. This allows you to get 15% off purchases across the park, 10% off watersports, up to 50% off Spa Treatments and a whopping 50% off all sports activities.
These excellent benefits are what put Rockley Park a cut above other Holiday Parks, and our Owners ensure that we know how much fun and enjoyment they get from all the extra benefits of being a Holiday Home Owner with us.
Childrens Play Area
From toddlers to teens, we have kid's clubs and facilities that are perfect for your children or grandchildren. All activities are supervised by an adult or one of our qualified Fun Stars. Our Kids Alive programmed encourages children to eat healthily and exercise too, and our Family Shows are always popular!
As a Holiday Home Owner at Rockley Park, make hay while the sun shines. This water lover's paradise in Dorset has its own gorgeous sandy beach with own on beach Cafe, prestigious Sandbanks beach on the doorstep and views over sensational Poole Harbour. Store your boat at our private Park and indulge in water skiing or a variety of other water sports whenever you like. We have a sailing school available for those of you who are tempted to try something new. Or explore our Nature Reserve of outstanding area of gorse land, fresh water lake to fish from.
Site fees vary dependent upon the location in the park, please check for availability and annual costs.
Park Opening Times
THE PARK IS OPEN EVERY YEAR FROM 2ND MARCH THROUGH TO THE 2ND OF JANUARY
*SUBLET FACILITY AVAILABLE TO COVER RUNNING COSTS*
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54614230.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.