2 bedroom flat for sale8 Prince Albert Terrace, Helensburgh, G84 7RY
Sold by Us
- Traditional Top Floor Flat
- Hall, large bay window lounge
- Dining kitchen, 2 double bedrooms
- Gas ch. Communal gardens
- Excellent central location
Prince Albert Terrace is a much sought after setting close to the centre of Helensburgh and within a quiet location away from the commercial areas.
This second floor (top) flat enjoys a peaceful setting and has partial river views from the dining kitchen as well as views to the side over Hermitage Park.
Entrance hallway with storage cupboard, large bay window lounge, bright dining sized kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom with three piece suite and shower.
The property further benefits from gas central heating and a communal drying area to the rear.
Helensburgh has an excellent range of amenities including variety of local shops and supermarkets. Helensburgh train station has a regular half hourly service to Glasgow (and a direct service to Edinburgh) with the Glasgow journey time of c. 45 minutes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XH1213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.