3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFleming Way, Flanderwell, Rotherham
- WAS £129,950 - NOW £114,995
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- Ideal for FTB/Family buyer
- Close to local amenities
- Popular location of Flanderwell
IDEAL PURCHASE FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR FAMILY BUYER. Located in the small village of Flanderwell this 3 Bed Semi Detached property offers great potential for a perfect family home.
IDEAL PROPERTY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR FAMILY BUYER. Located in the small village of Flanderwell this 3 Bedroom Semi Detached property is close to local amenities and offers great potential for a perfect family home. It briefly comprises of:- Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Detached Garage.
With a front facing UPVC double glazed door and a central heating radiator.
Lounge / Diner 23' 9" x 12' 6" ( 7.24m x 3.81m )
With UPVC double glazed window to the front and french doors to the rear, a central heating radiator and a fire with surround.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.08m )
The kitchen comprises of eye level units, roll edge work tops with base and draw units, a 4 ring gas hob, a built in double oven and fridge/freezer and accommodates space for a washer. It also has a storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear and door to the side.
Conservatory 8' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.06m )
Comprises of UPVC double glazed windows and doors to the rear.
Allows loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.79m )
With a front facing UPVC double glazed window, a central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.87m )
With a rear facing UPVC double glazed window, a central heating radiator and built in cupboards.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" to max x 6' 6" ( 2.51m to max x 1.98m )
With a front facing UPVC double glazed window and storage cupboard.
The bathroom comprises of a low flush wc, a basin, a bath with shower over, a central heating radiator and rear facing UPVC double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property there is a driveway with lawn. To the rear there is a pebbled and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54615952.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.