3 bedroom terraced house for saleHinde House Lane, Firth Park, SHEFFIELD
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid Terraced
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Easy Access To Meadowhall Shopping Centre
**** GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £80,000 **** Located close to local amenities, shops and easy access to Meadowhall Shopping Centre and the M1 Motorway Network is this well presented three bedroom mid terraced property. The property benefits from double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
**** GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £80,000 **** William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this well presented three bedroom mid terraced property. Hinde House Lane would be a great purchase for a first time buyer or owner occupier. Located close to local amenities, shops and easy access to Meadowhall Shopping Centre and the M1 Motorway Network. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen diner, utility room, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing throughout and gas central heating. All viewings are through the selling agent William H Brown.
A front facing double glazed door and stairs to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 10' 7" into chimney breast recess x 10' 6" ( 3.23m into chimney breast recess x 3.20m )
A spacious Lounge with a front facing double glazed bay window, dado rail, gas fireplace with surround and a single radiator.
Open Plan Kitchen/dining Room 15' 11" x 12' 3" ( 4.85m x 3.73m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern base and wall units with worktops, sink drainer, breakfast bar, electric oven, gas hob, ample space for furnishings, rear facing double glazed window and a door giving access to the utility room.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 8' ( 2.31m x 2.44m )
A side facing door giving access to the rear garden, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and a rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With Loft access, access to three bedrooms, bathroom and a single radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 6" plus bay recess x 12' 3" into chimney breast recess ( 3.20m plus bay recess x 3.73m into chimney breast recess )
A front facing double glazed bay window, built in wardrobes, carpeted and a single radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.68m x 3.23m )
A rear facing double glazed bay window, built in wardrobes, carpeted and a single radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 9' 3" ( 2.21m x 2.82m )
A rear facing double glazed bay window, carpeted and a single radiator.
A white suit comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bath with mixer taps and shower over, single radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Exterior And Gardens
To the rear of the property is a fenced courtyard area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54617008.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.