2 bedroom apartment for saleCaddyfield Court, Jubilee Street, Halifax, HX3 9GY
Sold STC £65,000
- Two double bedroom apartment
- Open plan living area
- Allocated underground parking
- May suit investor/first time buyer
- Close proximity to Halifax Town Centre
- Well placed for those requiring access to M62 motorway network
- Sought after location
- No onward chain
- EPC Rating B
Accommodation includes spacious hallway, living, kitchen, dining, master bedroom with en suite, bedroom and bathroom. Allocated parking.
2.54m (8' 4") x 2.39m (7' 10")
A compact but well equipped kitchen having base, wall and drawer units including working surfaces, sink unit and mixer tap, hob, oven, extractor, an integrated fridge and freezer and an integrated washing machine.
3.35m (11' 0") x 3.02m (9' 11")
A double bedroom having en suite facilities.
The en suite includes a three piece suite comprising a low flush wc, a wash hand basin and a shower unit. There is part tiling to the wall area. A cupboard houses the central heating boiler.
3.58m (11' 9") x 2.77m (9' 1")
A double bedroom having built in wardrobes.
A spacious hallway having storage. Double doors open into the lounge/dining area.
4.62m (15' 2") x 3.30m (10' 10") Lounge area 2.62m (8' 7") x 2.11m (6' 11") Dining area (L shaped)
The lounge diner has two large windows providing ample natural light. An opening leads into the kitchen.
The bathroom includes a three piece white suite comprising a panelled bath, a pedestal hand basin and a low flush wc. There is part tiling to the wall area.
There is allocated undercover parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54617695.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUDSP202636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.