3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHolmes Close, Purley
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Integrated Appliances
- 17 Sitting/Dining Room with French Doors to Garden
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three Bath/Shower Rooms including Two En-Suites
- Excellent Fitted Cupboards/Wardrobes
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Manageable Rear Garden with Patio
- Excellent Buy-to-Let Opportunity
- Allocated Parking for Two Cars
Holmes Close is a small modern cul-de-sac close to local shops, schools and within walking distance to Reedham Station with commuter services to London. Purley town centre with High Street Shops, an excellent choice of restaurants and Tesco Superstore is less than a mile away. The A23 provides a direct route to the M25/M23 Junction at Merstham.
This is a modern three bedroom house with well appointed accommodation over three floors. There is an attractive and easily-maintained garden to the rear and the property benefits from two allocated parking spaces. There would be potential for an extension or conservatory to the rear. With three double bedrooms and three bath/shower rooms this property would make a comfortable family house or an excellent buy-to-let investment. The property will be sold with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54618082.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053003821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.